The Bachelor Project is proud to announce our new Bach Lady of the Week: Milan Jordan. Be sure to check out her feature to see how she got her start with modeling, the type of man she’s interested in, and what makes her a good candidate for a Bachelor. Enjoy.
Hello, can you please tell our website viewers where you’re originally from and where you currently reside?
• I was born and raised in Chicago but now I’m residing in Atlanta, GA.
How did you get started with modeling and how long have you been doing it for?
• Well my interest for modeling & acting started as a young girl around age 8. My mother enrolled me in performing arts classes on the north side of Chicago which educated me about industry standards and how to work the camera. I started in the acting field first. Modeling came about 6 years ago. I been working professionally as an independent actress/model for a little under two years now and will soon be looking for representation an agency.
What are the pros and cons of being a model?
•The pros of modeling for me is that it allows me to network, make good money and travel. It also taught me to be a responsible and professional person and how to develop good work ethics. The perks that come with modeling are always a plus.
The cons of modeling would have to be the pressure of staying in shape, scam agencies, and since everything is based on your look you can get turned down for your height or weight depending on if it’s an industry standard job. Being pretty isn’t going to be enough. You definitely have to stand out but I’m quite aware and use to it. This is what I signed up for I use my looks, talents and flaws to my advantage.
Do you have any other talents besides modeling, if so what are they?
• I’m an excellent writer, intermediate piano player, and I’m also a dancer (hip hop, jazz,etc,).
Switching the subject a little bit since this is The Bachelor Project. What type of guys are you interested in?
• I’m interested in a man with realistic goals that has a sense of humor. I can be quite playful and joke a lot at times. So, you definitely have to be anti sensitive [Laughs]. You also have to be attractive in your appearance. First impressions mean a lot. And, it doesn’t hurt to please be able to hold a conversation. To have a friend lover and companion in one person is very hard to find.
What makes you a candidate for a Bachelor?
• I can honestly say I’m a good woman. I value family, work and taking of my man and home. I can hold great conversation on almost any subject. I’m not the nagging type breathing all down your back type of person. Everybody deserves their space sometimes. I also not afraid to spice things up in the bedroom from time to time. I’m easy to talk too about anything, literally. I believe in making it work before giving up. I’m funny, intelligent, loyal and I have major sex appeal.
What is the most romantic thing that you ever did for a man and what was the occasion?
• In my last relationship, it was his birthday so I decided to keep it old school just how we like it and brought him home to a warm bath, soft music, candles, body massage and home cooked meal [Smiles].
If you can go on a perfect date, what would it consist of?
• A perfect date would be a nice dinner wine, moonlit, peace and quiet by the lake with soft love songs playing and some flowers would be nice. Absolutely perfect.
If you can go on a vacation anywhere, where would it be, and why would you choose to go there?
• I always wanted to vacation somewhere in Italy but if I’m trying to go somewhere romantic I would love to go vacation in Tahiti because it connects you with nature, clean water, coral reef surrounding the islands, the Bora Bora, fields of pineapples and the many bonding activities for couples. Breath taking island that u would to spend time with my significant other.
What sets you apart from other models?
• There will never be a duplicate Milan Jordan. My height, perfect skin tone, youthful face, petite body frame. combined with a perfect Brazilian derrière, and my signature short hair cut. I’m also very talented and articulate. I feel I have more to offer than just a pretty face. In 2014 one must be a triple threat and be talented in many things in addition to having a knockout body, pretty face and a superb personality. Milan Jordan being a triple threat definitely sets me apart.
Where else can our readers check out you and your work out?
• You can check me out via Twitter and Instagram for all updates @TheMilanJordan
• Facebook users can like my fan page
It’s been a pleasure Milan; Is there anything that you would like to say to our readers?
• Thanks for reading; it’s my pleasure! Much love to Dominico for having me as “Bach Lady of the Week.” I hope you all enjoyed! XoXo
Courtesy of Milan Jordan and Dominico Maxwell